GB WhatsApp is the most popular cracked version of the chat app. We know that this app is for improving relationships. You can use it to connect your friends, family, colleagues and managers, as well as people you want to communicate with remotely. You can also set up a professional business account to increase trust in your business.
GB WhatsApp also allows for group chats, which can sometimes make business more efficient. Want to know how to change the group name of GB WhatsApp? Come on, follow me.
The Change Guide is divided into eight steps.
- Open your GB WhatsApp. Please make sure you have downloaded GB WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Select the group whose name you want to change. Once you open GB WhatsApp, you’ll see the chat screen and the groups included in your chat list. Then click on the group to open the group chat interface.
- Click on the group information located under the group name. Group information is at the top of the chat page.
- Then click on the three dots. It’s in the upper right.
- Select the object to change. When you open 3 points, you will see another option and click Change Theme.
- Then enter a new group name. The old name will be displayed on the screen. Delete it and enter a new group name.
- After you enter your new name, click OK. Once you change the name of your group, you can change it. You’ll see OK and cancel. Then click OK.
- Now your group name has changed. When you click “OK”, the group name change is successful.
Can’t wait to rename your GB WhatsApp APK group? So let’s get started!