Yo WhatsApp new update keeps bringing good news for users. Every time the Yo WhatsApp latest version is released, some new features are introduced. Therefore, it is essential for users to know about Yo Whatsapp tricks. With the different Yo Whatsapp tricks, you can use Yo WhatsApp more efficiently and faster, making your user experience much more enjoyable. This article summarises 5 cool latest Yo Whatsapp tricks you should try. Some of these Yo Whatsapp tricks are very popular and no doubt you have heard of them, and there are some Yo Whatsapp tricks that you may not be particularly familiar with before. But that’s okay, they’re all covered next.
5 Cool Latest Yo Whatsapp Tricks
- Customisable themes
- This has to be the most well-known Yo WhatsApp trick! Many users are attracted by the huge number of themes available in Yotheme in a variety of styles. In the original WhatsApp, you could only change between two themes: day mode and dark mode. But with Yo WhatsApp you can find your own theme or customise your own theme from a huge range of themes. All you have to do is follow the steps: find YoMods > YoThemes > Download YoThemes and when your favourite theme has been downloaded, select ‘Install’. Afterwards you will see that the Yo WhatsApp theme has been changed to the style you want.
- Hide the blue ticks
- Hiding the blue ticks is also the hot Yo WhatsApp trick! This means that you have more choice over your privacy. In the original WhatsApp, you could not hide the blue ticks. It’s easy for others to chase your network movements through this feature. However, the Yo WhatsApp R&D team has given you more freedom and privacy guarantees. By clicking on YoMods > Privacy and Security > Contacts, you can choose whether or not to hide the blue ticks! There are other surprises waiting for you when you use this Yo WhatsApp trick, go ahead and try it out, you won’t regret it!
- Anti-delete messages
- Sometimes we can’t see the deleted Yo WhatsApp messages of others, which can make us feel very frustrated. But that’s okay, buddy, you can get back on your feet with the Yo WhatsApp trick of anti-drop messages! Find YoMods > Privacy and Security > Chats > Anti-Delete Messages. simply turn on the ‘Anti-Delete Messages’ switch and your contacts will not be able to delete the messages sent to you. This is a very useful Yo WhatsApp trick for curious users!
- Auto-reply may not be one of the popular Yo WhatsApp tricks. But it makes it easier to use Yo WhatsApp because there will always be times when you are not comfortable replying to a message. To turn on auto-reply it’s very easy, all you need to do is tap the three dots in the top left vertical corner and you will see the option to auto-reply. Whether it’s because of a meeting or a poor mobile signal, your contacts will receive your messages as soon as you use auto-reply. The exact content of the auto-reply needs to be set by you, and you can constantly change the message content to suit your requirements at the moment. This way, auto-reply can be applied to every scenario.
- Up to 250 friends can be forwarded messages at the same time
- Would you have discovered this Yo WhatsApp trick on your own if you hadn’t been told about it? Due to the limitations of the original WhatsApp, you can only send messages to a maximum of 5 contacts at once. That’s a big difference from the 250 friends that Yo WhatsApp offers, isn’t it? The Yo WhatsApp R&D team is just constantly pushing the traditional limits. All you have to do is select the message you want to forward, tick up to 250 more people, and the message is forwarded! Batch forwarding of messages to multiple contacts is sometimes necessary. This feature has saved us a lot of time.
That’s a round-up of 5 cool latest Yo Whatsapp tricks you should try. After reading through them, which are the Yo WhatsApp tricks you are already using and which are the new Yo WhatsApp tricks you have discovered? The heymods have always wanted users to be more efficient, free and easy to use Yo WhatsApp by mastering more Yo WhatsApp tricks. There’s even more fun to be had in the Yo WhatsApp New update.
Official website: yowa.dev
More information about YoWhatsApp